- Directorate of Pension, Provident Fund and Insurance (DoPPFI) is a HOD office under the Finance Department of Government of Madhya Pradesh (GoMP).
- DoPPFI administers’ and monitors’ Divisional & District Pension Offices (DPOs) located at the 7 divisional headquarters and 44 districts of Madhya Pradesh.
- DPOs (District & Divisional) are responsible for issuance of pension, gratuity and commutation payment order (PPO, GPO & CPO) for state government employees. It is also responsible for scrutiny of pay fixation done by various offices and revision of pension cases done by drawing and disbursement officer of different district.
- DoPPFI manages the pension, provident fund, insurance & welfare fund related issues of employees/pensioners of GoMP.
- It also works as a State Nodal Office for implementaion of National Pension System (NPS) for subscribers of GoMP w.e.f. 1.1.2005, for All India Services (AIS) Officers : w.e.f. 1.1.2004, Daily Wages Employees(DWEs): w.e.f. 23.11.2014 and State Autonomous Bodies (SABs): w.e.f. 1.1.2005.
- It also manages registration, data & fund transfer processes and NPS related issues of of subscribers of GoMP.
- Hon’ble Chief Minister conferred State e_Governance Award to DoPPFI in 2009-10 for Best Initiatives/Innovative Ideas in implementaion of NPS.