Requirement for Pension
REQUIREMENTS FOR FINALIZATION OF PENSION CASES
Pension case shall require the following:-
1 Pension Forms:
a. Forms 6 (क) and 6 (ख)or
b. Forms 6 (ग) & 6 (घ) (In case of family pension)
2. Service Book.
3. Memorandum of average emoluments reckoned for pension.
4. Three -specimen signatures duly attested by Gazetted
5. Three copies of passport size joint Photographs duly attested
by the head of office (For pension).
Three attested copies of passport size photographs of the
beneficiary duly attested (For family pension) .
6. Three copies showing the particulars of height and
identification marks duly attested by the head of office.
7. Nomination for DCRG.
8. Consent for recovery.
9. No demand certificate.*
10. Last pay certificate.*
11. No event certificate.*
12. Declaration regarding non-receipt of pension and DCRG.
13. Family details in Form 3.
14.Allocation of pension /DCRG.
15. Details of anticipatory pension/DCRG paid and a
certificate of stopping further payment in respect
of payment out side M.P.
16. In case of invalidation pension medical certificate to be
attached (In Form 22).
Note: - Any event that may have a bearing on the amount of
pension admissible is to be reported to the pension
*Note:- In case the pension case is sent in advance to Divisional /
District Pension Officers , certificates at S.No. 9,10, 11 and
15 will be sent after the retirement, by the head of office
to the Treasury Officer
Divisional / District Pension Officers .